Medina Wedding Shower


My sisters and Mom are the best. These ladies threw me a sweet wedding shower in my hometown, Medina, Ohio, last weekend. It was a fun little group of family and friends from both my family and Brian's. They hosted it in the Medina Square at a restaurant called Main Street Cafe. It's kind of a Medina staple. I'm pretty sure I went on some pre- prom/homecoming dinner dates at Main Street. 



It's a weird thing having a shower. All these people are there to celebrate you and watch you open gifts. I loved it though! We had some mimosa and delicious food, and shared a few laughs at the games my sisters put together. Love you girls for doing that!

2 months to go! Next stop, bachelorette party in Chicago and Saugatuk, Michigan!





 






Oh, and we also had a little bit more fun while I was home cheering on the Cavs to victory and enjoying some pretty summer weather on Memorial Day Weekend!







Comments

Popular Posts