Make this for Lunch: Lemon Parmesan Chicken Salad



If you want to make the best dressing in the world, make this. I am making it like 3 times a week. I put it on arugula salads, romain salads, cucumbers and now, chicken. It's so simple, but genius. Parmesan, lemon juice, Dijon, olive oil, salt. That's all. And it will change your life. I recently posted the recipe when I made Parmesan Chicken Milanese, and my love has stemmed from there.



Go ahead and make it this week for your next lunch. You'll be so happy you did. 

Lemon Parmesan Chicken Salad
makes 3-4 servings

1/2 rotisserie chicken (or whatever you have left)
2 stalks celery (diced)
3 green onions (diced)
1/2 lemon (juice)
1/2 cup Parmesan (grated)
1 tbsp Dijon (Grey Poupon Country Dijon is the best)
1 tbsp Champagne or Red Wine vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper

Mix the dressing in a medium mixing bowl. Combine 1/2 lemon (juice), Parmesan, Dijon, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk together until is has emulsified. 

Add the rotisserie chicken which had been either shredded or cubed, celery and green onion. Toss everything to combine. If too dry, add some more olive oil. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as necessary. 

Serve on lettuce wraps, toasted bread or a yummy croissant. 

Note: The dressing for this salad is like crack. I use it on pretty much everything now that I know how to make it. I hope you feel the same way.




Comments

Popular Posts