The Wedding: Ceremony & Cocktail Party





















On to the ceremony and my favorite part of most weddings, the cocktail party. Like I mentioned, we had perfect weather. Not too hot and lots of beautiful sunshine. Brian and I walked down the aisle and said our "I Do's" while our guests looked out over the beautiful vineyards. We had three piece string band playing for our ceremony, and I walked down the aisle to "I Will" by the Beatles.  It was all a bit of a blur so I'm really thankful Claire captured such wonderful pictures of the ceremony. 

After we walked down the aisle, Brian and I with our wedding parties went around the house to cheers with some Bellini's and Iced Tea Bourbons, and snack on some yummy hors d'oeuvres before making our grand entrance into the cocktail party. 

I'm a huge fan of cocktail parties, and especially love to see what snacks people serve. Everyone is always starving by the time it rolls around, so we made sure to have lots of yummy treats along with our signature beverages. 

I'll post the rest of the venue and wedding a little later this week. I sure hope you guys enjoy these posts. I'm so glad I have a way of capturing and sharing it all!

Wedding Vendors
CEREMONY & WEDDING VENUE: Vine Hill House || DRESS: Amy Kuschel 'Clover' || SHOES: Loeffler Randall || BRIDESMAID DRESSES: Amsale || SUITS: Indochino || PHOTOGRAPHY: Claire Lewis || FLOWERS: Main St. Floragardens || CATERING: Park Avenue Catering || BAND: Rat Pack Trio || DJ: AMS Entertainment || CAKE: Susie Cakes || HAIR & MAKEUP: Katie Donaghy, Whimsy Bridal || OFFICIANT: Rev. Michael LeBlanc

Comments

Popular Posts